Sunday 28 June 2015

Lets Create A Better World - Through Science and Spirituality


Service of humanity is the service of GOD, means or tools may vary, for me it is SCIENCE. 

I want to communicate some of my basic & eternal feeling about the responsibility and absolute duty of every individual through this blog. However through my blog I would basically stick to two very important dimensions that is - Outcomes of Scientific Research and the Spirituality.
Service of humanity should par geographical, racial and social circumference. ONE OF THE NICEST WAY for me ............
Through my research to nullify the challenges & threats.

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Kripa its really true that through science we can reach the god too...so can we say you are providing a platform to the readers to raise questions and share their opinion with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course.......
    lets join hand and share knowledge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Definitely I would like to share my thoughts with you.

      Delete